PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.Copyright
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of RC's Performance LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to RC's Performance LLC. Copyright 2003, RC's Performance LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with RC's Performance LLC or purchasing RC's Performance LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with RC's Performance LLC or to purchase RC's Performance LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by RC's Performance LLC . You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.Trademarks
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of RC's Performance LLC used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of RC's Performance LLCWarranty Disclaimer
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, RC's Performance disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. RC's Performance does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. RC's Performance does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.Limitation of Liability
RC's Performance LLCshall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if RC's Performance LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.Typographical Errors
In the event that a RC's Performance product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, RC's Performance reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. RC's Performance reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, RC's Performance LLC shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.Term; Termination
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by RC's Performance LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.Notice
RC's Performance LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to RC's Performance LLC.Miscellaneous
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of RC's Performance products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of RC's Performance products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. RC's Performance's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. RC's Performance may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a RC's Performance LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.Participation Disclaimer
RC's Performance does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, RC's Performance is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, RC's Performance reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to RC's Performance in its sole discretion.Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RC's Performance, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.Third-Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, RC's Performance may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with RC's Performance, RC's Performance has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of RC's Performance. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, RC's Performance seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).ReturnsYou must open and inspect your order upon receiving, not a month, year or extended time period, and expect use to break rules and terms. This is your responsibility please note RC's Performance, LLC return policy below:
- From 1-5 days after arrival of item, an in store credit will be issued provided that the item is in the original package and not damaged or modified, there will be a 20% restocking fee.
- From 5-30 days after arrival of item, an in store credit will be issued provided that the item is in the original package and not damaged or modified, there will be a 25% restocking fee.
- All sales are final after 30 days from the item arrival date, no refund will be issued.
- Customers must notify us for returns for an RMA number. No refunds will be issued without a return number.
- Electronic devices are not returnable, nor custom parts, swingarms, subframes, front racks, exhaust, or body work
- It is the responsibility of the consignee to inspect the shipping box(es) immediately upon receipt. If there is obvious damage to a box, contact one of our Sales Representatives for further instructions right away. Claims for damages or shipping shortage must be made within 2 days from receipt. Keep any damaged goods in their original packaging and keep the original shipping box and packing materials in which the damaged goods were received.
- Custom engine parts, exhaust, turbos, shocks, forks, sub-frames, etc may take an extended time frame to be made and or fabricated by us or the vendor.(once you've placed a custom order we do not issue refunds due to time in production exceeding your expectations
- Body work parts come undrilled, unfinished and may or may not have mounting tabs as OEM components. Also, light cutouts, e.g., (openings for head and tail lights may vary as the composite fiberglass material is very flexible and cutout can slightly change and settle over time after pulling from molds.) These characteristics are not considered a manufacturer defect and can not be reason for return of merchandise. Aftermarket bodywork should be installed by experienced shop technician. Use of under bracing recommended on extended tails.
- **Absolutely no returns on body work if altered or drilled must be new in box**
- It is the responsibility of the consignee to inspect the body work and shipping boxs immediately upon receipt. If there are any discrepancies in body work or obvious damage to a box, contact one of our Sales Representatives within 2 days of delivery time. Claims for damages or shipping shortage must be made within 2 days from receipt. Keep any damaged goods in their original packaging and keep the original shipping box and packing materials in which the damaged goods were received.
- Special order items or parts are not returnable. Clearance items will not be accepted for returns or credit.
- Return address is: Return Authorization # Attention: Returns RC Performance, LLC 14961 Rea Magnet Rd. Laurinburg, NC 28352
- KCS Ranch Exotic Animal Policy #1***No refunds of deposit for exotic animals*** We do not offer any type of guarantee on our animals. We are confident that our animals are healthy. A licensed veterinarian examines our animals prior to leaving our facility to you.
- KCS Ranch Exotic Animal Policy #2 Once client is contacted for pick up and has made arrangements and scheduling for pickup the client is expected on that date and time to pickup their animal. **** If client is a (no show or no contact) he or she forfeits all monies placed on deposit, regardless of how much was put down...****
Return address is:
Return Authorization #
RC Performance LLC
14961 Rea Magnet Rd.
Laurinburg, NC 28352